Why install heated floors as part of bathroom remodeling?
Heated floors provide a warm, comfortable feeling underfoot and can help to improve energy efficiency by reducing your heating costs. They are also safe for children and the elderly.
If you are considering installing heated floors in your bathroom, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Cost: Heated floors are not as expensive as you might think. Check with a few local contractors to get an estimate. You might be surprised.
- Type of flooring: Heated floors can be installed under a variety of flooring materials, but some materials, such as carpet, are not compatible with heated floors.
- Maintenance: Heated floors require no maintenance!
- Timers: Heated floors can be programmed to turn on and off at specific times, which can help you save energy.
Overall, heated floors are a great way to add comfort, energy efficiency, and convenience to your bathroom. If you are considering installing them, be sure to weigh the pros and cons carefully to decide if they are right for you.
Here are some additional benefits of using timers with heated floors:
- You can save energy by turning off the heat when you are not using the bathroom.
- Create a more comfortable experience by having the heat turn on before you get out of bed or before you take a shower.
- You have the option to set the timer to turn off the heat after a certain amount of time, which can help prevent accidents.
If you are considering installing heated floors in your bathroom, I encourage you to look into using timers. It is a great way to save energy and improve your comfort.
In addition to heated floors, don’t forget to consider the bathroom tiles as part of your bathroom remodeling!